Tours with Openings
- A May Day anthology (Paranormal Romance - Reviews Tour)
- Audra by Amanda L.V. Shalaby (Historical Mystery Romance - Reviews Tour)
- Bama Bride by Joan Chandler (Contemporary Mainstream Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Blood Destiny Series by Helen Harper (Urban Fantasy - Book Blast)
- Blood Destiny Series by Helen Harper (Urban Fantasy - NBtM)
- Breathless Press 4th Anniversary - (multiple genres)
- Corporate Merger by Elisabeth Roseland (Contemporary Erotic Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Cover of Darkness by Gregory Delaurentis (Crime Thriller)
- Demon Within by Rebecca Royce (Erotic Horror - VBT)
- Dreaming of Laughing Hawk by Linda Katmarian ( Romantic Suspense - Reviews Tour)
- Dreaming of Laughing Hawk by Linda Katmarian (Romantic Suspence - NBtM Tour)
- Ennara and the Fallen Druid by Angela Myron (Middle Grade Fantasy -VBT)
- Falling Sky by James Patrick Riser (YA Sci-Fi - Reviews Tour)
- Hidden by M. Lathan (YA Fantasy)
- How You Leave Texas by Alana Cash (Chick Lit - VBT and Review)
- Last Keeper's Daughter by Rebecca Trogner (Paranormal Romance Mystery - Excerpts Tour)
- Legacy Reborn / Halo Legacy Series by Genie Gabriel (Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Living Backwards by Tracy Sweeney (Chick Lit - NBtM)
- Living Backwards by Tracy Sweeney (Chick Lit- Review Tour)
- Made for You by Vi Keeland (Contemporary Romance w/ Erotica - VBT)
- Off the Clock by Kenzie Michaels (Adult Contemporary Romance - Reviews Tour)
- One Stone Left Unturned by Marianna Heusler (Middle Grade Fantasy/Historical Mystery - Reviews Tour)
- Secret Sister by Emelle Gamble (Romance/Women's Fiction - NBtM Tour)
- Secret Sister by Emelle Gamble (Romance/Women's Fiction - Reviews Tour)
- Secrets of a Dangerous Woman by p.m. terrell (Paranormal Romantic Suspense - Review Tour)
- Spring's Surprise by Cynthia Gail (Contemporary Romance - book blast)
- Temptation by Lee Brazil (Contemporary Erotic Menage Romance - VBT)
- The Art of Temptation by Genella deGrey (Historical Romance - NBtM)
- The Billionaire Princess by Christina Tetrault (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- The Complete Lily Lansing by Bastian Caldwell (Women's Fiction - Reviews Tour)
- The Esposito Series by J. M. Griffin (Mystery - Reviews Tour)
- The Esposito Series by J. M. Griffin (Mystery - Super Book Blast)
- The Exemeus by Folami and Abeni Morris (Review Tour)
- The Hourglass by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romantic Women's Fiction - Reviews Tour)
- The Sydney Rye Series by Emily Kimelman (Hard Boiled Mystery - Book Blast)
- The Sydney Rye series by Emily Kimelman (Hard Boiled Mystery)
- Too Close by Elizabeth Krall (Contemporary Romance - Excerpt Tour)
- Treasuring Theresa by Susana Ellis (Historical Romance - Reviews Tour)
- Vampire Elite (Paranormal)
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour for My Avenging Angel by Madelyn Ford, which is being released May 25 by Samhain Publishing.
To save her life, he must break a covenant—and lose his heart.
An Angels and Demons story.
It’s Victoria Bloom’s twenty-fifth birthday. But is she out celebrating? Oh, no. She’s in a stuffy old attic with the Three Stooges—a.k.a. her so-called spirit guides. There’s a demon who wants her dead, the same one that killed her mother two decades ago. No worries, say the Stooges. All she has to do is summon an angel. What could go wrong?
Well, plenty when you summon the wrong angel. The next thing Tory knows, she’s got one very bad-ass, pissed-off and sexy Archangel on her hands.
Michael, mighty warrior, leader of an elite team of demon killers, is shaking in his heavenly combat boots. Not because he finds all humans distasteful. But because he’d rather face Lucifer himself than the woman his soul has just recognized as his mate. Binding himself to a mortal, one who will eventually die, is the one path he’s sworn never to follow.
It’s too late now; his fate is sealed. With one touch, she becomes as necessary to him as the air he breathes. He will move heaven and earth to protect her—but against a demon as powerful as Asmodeus, heaven and earth may not be enough…
Warning: This book contains one bad-ass Archangel with a fiery, um,sword, a witch who blows things up, one nasty demon who is trying to kill them both, and ghosts who make interfering their mission. Steamy sex is had, even with the voyeur ghosts—though Tory is still blushing.
Accolades for Madelyn's previous work:
Faith Revisited: 5 cherry rating from Whipped Cream as well as being chosen Book of the Week by the readers –"I was captivated by this lush and vivid world, as well as the ultra-hot men that burned up the pages." ~Fern
5 Star Rating from Just Erotic Romance Reviews: "
Faith Revisitedis a very well written story that enthralled me with every word. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I even found myself turning off the television and the phone so that I wouldn't be disturbed. Ms. Ford's attention to detail and almost constant introduction of new characters kept the pace quick and the storyline fresh." ~T.S. Peters
Madelyn is available for interviews and guest blogs. She will be giving away a $15 Amazon gift certificate to one randomly drawn commenter from the blog stops listed above, as well a $25 Amazon gift certificate to the host with the most comments, not counting duplicates or Jean's own comments. (NOTE: To enter, leave a comment on her blog stops above, not on this blog post -- enter at every stop each day to earn more entries!).
June 7 Book Junkie
June 8 Savage Hunter
June 9 Love Romance Passion
June 10 J.A. Saare
June 11 Travel the Ages
June 14 Cherry Mischievous
June 15 The Book Junkie's Bookshelf
June 16 From the Shadows
June 17 You Gotta Read Guest
June 18 Taste of Kiwi
Interested in hosting Madelyn on YOUR blog? Email us
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour for Heat in the Outback, a contemporary romance which is being released by Eternal Press in June.
The soaring temperature in the Outback is not the only heat Sarah Munro faces when she returns home for her father’s funeral. She wants to settle his affairs, sell the family’s homestead, Munro Cattle Station, and return to Sydney, and her fiancé, as quickly as possible. Sarah doesn’t want anyone to find out what she’d done in the past. She wants to close this chapter of her life for good. Then there will never be a reason to return to this dusty one horse town. She is wrong!
Ethan Wade, her first love is at the homestead. Ethan claims he owns half of Munro Station. Sarah wants him out! As they try to settle their differences, a raging attraction ignites.
Will Sarah and Ethan find each other again as their past explodes before them?
Accolades for Suzanne's work:
"Suzanne Brandyn paints wonderful word portraits… The story has some tense, heart-pounding moments…" ~Camellia at The Long and the Short of It, Passion in Paradise
"Suzanne Brandyn takes you on an emotional rollercoaster with this poignant love story of teenage love and a betrayal that haunts them for ten long years." ~ Karlene Blakemore-Mowle, Heat in the Outback
Suzanne is available for interviews and guest blogs. She will be giving away a pdf of Heat in the Outback to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour, as well as to the tour host with the most comments (excluding duplicates and Suzanne's responses).
To enter, please visit each day's tour stop listed above and comment on Suzanne's post. A drawing will be held at the conclusion of her tour and the winner notified (please make sure you include an email address with your entry).
June 7: Romancing the Pen
June 8: Jacqueline Paige
June 9: Amber Scott Project
June 10: Hope. Dreams. Life... Love
June 11: Book Junkie
June 14: Chris Redding Author
June 15: Taste of Kiwi
June 16: The Cozy Page
June 17: Amber Skyze
June 18: You Gotta Read Guest
Interested in hosting Suzanne on YOUR blog? Email us
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Tour for "All the Good Men", a contemporary romantic comedy by Cindy Jacks.
Dahlia is sure the hackneyed platitude is true: After a certain age, all the good men are married or gay. She feels her thirty-eight years put her well past that 'certain age.' Her best friend and her sisters dare her to put her fate where her mouth is. The terms of the challenge? During the month of October, she has to end her five-year-long man fast and go on dates with men of their choosing. Oh, and she also has to go out with anyone else who asks.Coffee Time Romance says: Caution: This tale contains scenes that will make you laugh until you wet yourself, hideous dates, egotistical jerks, and a man so steamily hot it will leave you panting.
As the date disasters pile up, the vindication almost makes the torturous evenings bearable for Dahlia. But a handsome new neighbor, Jackson Carmichael, moves in, changing the rules of the game. Retired after twenty-six years as a pro firefighter in Boston, he volunteers with the local fire department, coaches a youth hockey team, and appears for all the world to be the perfect man. He just might throw a wrench into Dahlia's plan to die lonely and single...that is if she doesn't scare him away first.
May 31: Nikki Duncan
June 1: A Writer's Life
June 2: Diary of a Literary Goddess
June 3: The Amber Scott Project
June 4: Alisha Paige
June 7: Love Romance Passion
June 8: The Book Junkie's Bookshelf
June 9: Book Junkie
June 10: Roxanne's Realm
June 11: You Gotta Read Guest
June 14: Whipped Cream Reviews Guest Blog
June 15: Romancing the Pen
June 16: Marianne Arkins
June 17: Authors by Authors
June 18: The Epic Rat
June 21: Romance Alley
June 22: Jacqueline Paige
June 23: The Cozy Page
June 24: Amber Skyze
June 25: The Life (and lies) of an inanimate flying object
Cindy will be giving away a signed print copy of her book and a branded "Fiction for the Bad Girl in Every Woman" book bag to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour.
To enter, please visit each day's tour stop listed above and comment on Cindy's post. A drawing will be held at the conclusion of her tour and the winner notified (please make sure you include an email address with your entry).
Interested in hosting Cindy on YOUR blog? Email us